
The day has come! I have a backpack that is about as big as I am packed to the brim and just about every medicine under the sun prescribed to me for the just in case moments. While packing I had Erik and Dad giving me tips and pointers, so let's just say that I will be prepared for just about situation that I encounter. (I have a couple packs of floss in the chance that I need to make a clothesline to line dry my clothes.)
This picture was taken as I was showing off my backpack on Christmas day. Since then, being the wonderful over packer that I am, I have had 2 weeks to add some more items to the already stuffed pack. So imagine another foot of vital, essential items that I just can't live without stacked on top of my head.
If there was ever a time for a real life Mary Poppins bag, I would like to order one.
I am packed for the beach, the rain, millions of mosquitoes, and the beginning of winter in the Andes. Although the pack might be a little larger than I anticipated, I am excited for the journey that I am embarking on and will keep everyone updated as often as possible.

Ah!!
ReplyDeleteYou are already missed!
:)